In this guide, we will tell you how to clear app cache on Samsung Galaxy S10. The Samsung Galaxy S10 is Samsung’s latest and greatest flagship and it packs the tech that’s bleeding. It should give you high-end performance as it comes with excellent processors and other flagship features. However, if you’re not getting good performance, app cache could be the problem and we’ll tell you how to get rid of it. Let’s go.
What is Application Cache?
Those who know what application cache is can skip this section and move on to the next one. Application cache is nothing but files, images, scripts, etc. that are used by applications or websites. It is used to store settings and other important data by the app such as your ID, model, etc. that the app can use to personalize your experience.
Most apps use app cache and if you have tons of apps on your smartphone, then app cache might compromise the performance of your smartphone. You should get rid of app cache after some time to keep your smartphone performance as smooth as possible.
How to Clear App Cache on Samsung Galaxy S10
You can get rid of app cache very easily. Follow these steps to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap thegear icon in the upper left corner. Alternatively, open the menu and find the settings icon in the menu and press it to access the settings. settings.
- Once you are in the settings, scroll down and find the section apps.
- Select now the option all in the drop-down menu.
- Here you will find all the applications installed on your smartphone.
- select app whose cache you want to clear and continue.
- Refine the section Storage and open it.
- You will find the button empty the cache right next to the app icon.
- Tap on it and the cache will be cleared.
Also read: How to Clear Cache on Android
Similarly, follow these steps for the rest of the applications and you will see the significant improvement in the performance of your smartphone. We hope you find this guide useful if you have any questions feel free to comment in the comment section below. Also, if you want to know how to turn off bixby on Samsung Galaxy S10, visit our website.