Download Safari for Windows | Install Safari on Windows PC/Laptop
If you want to enjoy Safari browser on your Windows PC/Laptop, read on to download and install Safari for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC/Laptop.
Safari is an extremely secure web browser created by Apple. Safari is a great method for Windows users. You can enjoy fast and uninterrupted Internet search, which makes it a suitable competition for other famous browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Safari promises to provide applicants with the best browsing experience.
Safari for Windows includes many excellent features and options, as well as a good interface. With the new Safari browser updates such as quick notes, simple dictionary, etc., it has become famous among many applicants and attracts the attention of Windows users.
Safari web browser is a built-in web browser for Max OS seems Windows has the default browser like Microsoft Edge, Safari is not only for macOS, it is also supported for Windows, iPad and iOS. Safari web browser offers high performance compared to Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome. The latest version of Safari 14 was introduced in June 2020. You can use and browse Safari content for just about any Apple product.
Safari 14 introduces the latest privacy features, including Security Report showing blocked content and security details on web pages. Whether it’s an Apple Watch, Macbook, iMac, iPhone, iPod, iPad, or even Apple TV, you can search the Internet with using Safari. If you need to use the browser on your Windows PC, you will need to install it with its older version (Safari 51).
The latest version of Safari is 15, It was announced on June 7, 2021, It develops a new design, tab groups, a new start page and various extensions or default browsers. In May 2021, Safari was the second most popular web browser after Chrome.
Latest Safari Browser Features:
- Currently, Safari software supports real-time interaction, including voice and video chats with family and friends. With the Safari browser, you don’t need to download and install a single extension to transfer a file to PDF.
- When it comes to customer support facilities, Safari software is the best. Whenever you run into trouble, there’s a group of existing client installs to help you out.
- When you open a link in a new tab, you’ll likely hit the back button or swipe to close it and return it to the original button. You can also allow or disallow extensions site by site.
- The player view is one of the browser’s favorite features. By pressing a Reader View button available on the right side of the search bar, candidates can stop all advertisements, pop-ups or visual interruptions on the web page.
- The browser or Safari software allows you to organize things like tabs and particular activities on the website. It allows the seeker to run videos from Safari on Apple TV.
- Privacy and Security.
- Faster than chrome and firefox
- Better performance
- Longer battery life
- Protection against other sites
- Airplay enabled
- mute tab
- A Safari browser also supports the web extension application programming interface used in Mozilla, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
- It can find bookmarks and transfer tabs between iOS and Mac devices running in appropriate software versions through an iCloud account.
- New menu options are available on Safari (called Website Settings). With this helper you can manage your camera, headphones and website permission to use location. The website settings have three options, such as Ask (default), Allow, and Deny.
- Currently, your start page will show preferences, FAQ/currently visited websites and many more. If you create a new login on a website and mention a weak PIN, Safari advises you to specify a strong PIN.
- Contestants can not only turn off the voice, but also change the “never autoplay” setting in the “Choices” setting to stop the video playing.
- grammar for safari
- honey for safari
- save in pocket
- Instapaper saves
- Ghostery Lite
- ad blocker
- hush nag blocker,
- Duckduckgo Privacy Essentials
- RSS button for Safari
- blue canoe dictionary
- Keyboard shortcuts
How to download and install Safari browser?
- First, visit the official Safari link which is support.apple.com/downloads/safari.
- You can also acquire the browser in different languages. See the “Download in other languages” option available at the top right.
- Then select Safari 5.1.7 version and now tap on the “Download” image to download the browser.
- The installation file will start downloading to your device after pressing the “Download” button.
- The procedure will take time to complete the process. Once the Safari download process is complete, run it on your Windows computer.
- Now the Safari software starts installing on your computer.
- Then, after a few minutes, the Safari browser will install on your PC. You can now start searching using the Safari browser.
How to use Safari browser?
The cross-browser testing method helps creators who need to check their websites on different editions of web browsers without downloading them to their devices. With cross-browser testing methods, we can access the current edition of Safari browser on Windows.
- First, launch the cross-browser test tool using Google Chrome or Firefox browser and click on the “Free Trial” tab.
- It will direct you to a registration page where you will need to identify yourself or log in directly using your Google or LinkedIn accounts.
- Next, mention your mobile number and tap on the “Continue” button. Now you will get the (OTP) to confirm your mobile number.
- After entering an OTP, you will navigate to the dashboard, where you will get the list of devices accessible for testing.
- Next, tap on the “Browsers & Emulators” option to display the list of available browsers.
- Then choose the “Safari” browser and the version you want to try on your device.
- It will start an online session of Safari on your Windows PC. It is completely free for the first half hour.
- You can end the session by pressing the “End session” button.
Why is Safari better than any other browser?
Safari is one of the best browsers available on iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac. Safari is a great browser for its simplicity and friendly user interface. Candidates usually compare it to various other browsers such as Opera and Mozilla Firefox, but Safari strikes its rivals with its unique aspects. But Safari never transfers your information to anyone.
Many advertisements are accessible blocking software and extensions to clean content. It is very beneficial to block all those irritating advertisements on the web pages you visit. It provides a content blocking API from which applicants can block ads without even installing the webpage.
Safari is the best free web browser created by Apple. The software product provides candidates with all the essential tools to perform a web search over the network, at high speed and securely. Safari for Windows is one of the most popular web browsers running on this operating system. Here in this article, you can get complete details about latest Safari features, how to download it and how to use Safari browser on your PC.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates check back to tutorialsgeek.com
Myself Naveena introducing myself as new to this profession am so fascinated to write technology based stuff and willing to write the explanatory and narrative topics and my main intention is to provide and share the knowledge to the users by interacting with them on various technologies, I love to cook, garden and travel.