It’s been several years now that the famous social network Snapchat has had a feature for recognizing music tracks. Thanks to the latter, each user can obtain the title of a song that is played near him, play it and even share it instantly with his friends from him. Want to take advantage of this feature, but don’t know how? Discover in this tutorial, screenshots in support, how to shazaz music directly in snapchat.
Step 1Open Snapchat
The procedure for shazaming a single directly in Snapchat is very simple. All you have to do to get there is follow these few steps.
- The first thing you need to do to find out the title and author name of the music that is being streamed around you using the Snapchat app is to access it. Open the social network by clicking on its shortcut on the desktop or through the applications menu.
- If the application is not yet installed on your smartphone, then you will need to download and install it. You can do this from the “play store“, if your device is running Android, or the ” store if it’s an iPhone or iPad. After installation, log in to the social network by entering your credentials and password. If you don’t have one, register. Registration will only take a few moments.
Step 2: Start scanning music to shazamer
- Once logged into Snapchat, you can start scanning the music you’re listening to to find out what it’s called. To do this, you must make a long press on the shooting screen, that is to say the interface – on which the front camera is permanently activated – where you make your snaps before saving them and share them with your loved ones.
- Hold your finger on the screen until the scan starts. If it doesn’t work the first time, try again. The analysis of the music you hear begins when” Scan in progressis displayed in a floating window.
- For best results, bring your smartphone closer to the source from which the song you are trying to identify comes from, then wait a few moments. At the end of a successful scan, Snapchat will offer you to read the identified song or to access additional information. If so, just touch the ” Play» which is in front of the title of the single recognized by the application to listen to it.
- After clicking on” Playa warning will appear on the screen. In it, Snapchat will notify you that you are about to leave the app and will give you two suggestions: Apple Music ” and ” to cancel “. Choose the first option to minimize Snapchat and play the identified song directly in Apple’s player.
The functionality being sometimes capricious, it is possible that despite your multiple attempts, it fails to recognize the song that is played. The failure of the scan may be due to excessive surrounding noise, the poor quality of the single to be identified by the Internet connection.
The scan may also be unsuccessful if the scanned music is not in the Apple Music database. As you will have understood, the reasons that could justify such a failure can be many and varied.