Disney+: cancel your subscription in just a few steps
Since its launch, the American streaming platform Disney+ has enjoyed dazzling success, with nearly 130 million users worldwide.
In France, you can subscribe to the service from the official Disney+ website, or take advantage of it via Canal+ which includes it in its packs, moreover the group offers you a month of free trial.
If you have already subscribed to Disney Plus and do not want to continue your subscription? Whatever the reason for your departure, there is a very simple way to terminate your account and it is possible to do so at any time, we will explain it to you later in this article.
Cancel a Disney+ subscription
If you’re no longer enjoying Disney Plus and no longer want to be charged every month, then it’s time to unsubscribe. To do this, follow these 5 steps:
- Login to your Disney+ account through your browser.
- Meet on the your profile thumbnail at the top right of the screen.
- Go to option accounts.
- Under subscriptionselect your Disney+ subscription.
- Click on Unsubscribe.
- Indicate your reason for termination to complete the process.
Cancel a Disney+ subscription via Google Play
Did you sign up for Disney+ from your Android smartphone? You have therefore used the payment method associated with your Google Play account. To unsubscribe, proceed as follows:
- Go to your Google Play.
- Press the Menu.
- Sign in to your Google account used for Disney+.
- Tap on the heading Subscriptions.
- Next to Disney+, click unsubscribe.
Cancel a Disney+ subscription on iOS
To unsubscribe from Disney+ from the iOS app, the process is simple:
- On your app, go to the your profile thumbnail at the bottom right of the screen.
- Go to Account.
- Under subscription, tap Disney+.
- On the page that opens, go to Disney+ subscription.
- Touch Unsubscribe.
- end with Confirm termination.