How to convert ePUB to PDF
If you want to view your ePUB files in a printable document, learn how to convert ePUB to PDF with a web tool. You can also use a desktop e-book converter to add metadata and edit your converted PDF document in Microsoft Word. We’ll walk you through how to convert ePUB to PDF using an online or desktop tool, as well as how to edit it.
How to convert ePUB to PDF online
Zamzar is an online ebook converter that lets you convert ePUB files to PDF without downloading software. To convert ePUB files with Zamzar:
1. Access the Zamzar website to select Add files and choose the ePUB file(s) you want to convert to PDF.
2.Select Convert tothen choose pdf in the list of options.
3.Select convert now.
Check the box next to Email when you’re done if you want to receive an email with a link to the converted PDF file.
4.Select To download when the conversion is complete.
You can use these same steps to convert a PDF file to ePUB format.
How to convert ePUB to PDF with a desktop ebook converter
Online eBook converters like Zamzar do not allow you to make changes to your ePUB file. If you want to add metadata or change the cover of your ebook, use a free desktop ePUB converter instead like Caliber. To convert an ePUB file to PDF with Calibre:
1.Select Add Books and choose the ePUB file you want to convert to PDF.
2. Select the ePUB file to highlight it, then select convert books.
3.Set the output size on PDF.
4. Add or edit metadata as needed, then select okay to return to the Caliber library.
5. In the left pane, select the arrow Regarding sizes to expand the list, then select PDF.
6. Select your PDF file, then select Save to Disk to save the PDF file to a folder on your computer, removable media, or a cloud account.
Different converters produce different results, so if the PDF file doesn’t look like what you want, you can use another ePUB to PDF converter tool. When working with online and desktop eBook converters, you won’t know what you’ll get until you try. Alternatively, you can edit the PDF file yourself to get the exact results you are looking for.
How to Edit PDF File in Word
There are several online PDF editors available. There are also desktop apps that can handle editing work. Microsoft Word, for example, is a popular desktop application that edits PDF files and saves files in PDF format. To edit a PDF in Word:
1. Open the PDF file in Microsoft Word and select okay to convert the PDF to a format that can be edited in Word.
2. Make the desired changes to the PDF file, then select file.
While you make changes, the file is saved in Microsoft Word format.
3.Select Create a PDF/XPS document to open the Publish to PDF or XPS dialog box.
4. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the PDF file, then select publish.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also consult this guide if you want to learn how to convert pdf to jpg on mac.